• Semasa

    Pukul 3 Pagi Di Sebuah RnR… Syed Azmi Terdengar Bunyi Budak Menangis… Apa Yang DITEMUI Sangat MENGEJUTKAN !!





    [BACA: Petua Berkesan Rawat Sakit Kepala Dan Angin]

    Pukul 3 Pagi Di Sebuah RnR… Syed Azmi Terdengar Bunyi Budak Menangis… Apa Yang DITEMUI Sangat MENGEJUTKAN !!

    I could not sleep tonight. So many things on my mind. Meet up with friends chat about my day till 3 glasses of drinks and its a wrap. Driving home, I stopped by an R&R. Wee hours. And I heard a child cry. Yes, you can imagine goosebumps and all, now that the devil is free roaming around.

    As I was looking around. I saw this. As in photo. A young kid and one adult was sleeping in the cubicle in the toilet marked Bilik Persalinan.

    Only a towel and his arm as a pillow for the kid, both slept quietly on the cold hard floor.

    I asked the guard nearby. Yup,father daughter. Please do not report. He is a good father. Homeless urban poor. [Baca Penuh...]

    No comments

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad